National Bank of Canada is Closed on Civic Holiday 2023
But all the Branches of Quebec & Prince Edward Island (PEI) are Open
NBC General Operation Hours
|Technical Assistance (Formerly Telnet)||Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. (ET); Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET)|
|Mastercard Credit Cards Technical Assistance||24/7|
|Business Banking Solutions||Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET)|
|Employee Ombudsman Office||Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (by appointment from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.)|
Please note that these hours might not apply to all branches or services, and it’s always a good idea to check the specific hours for the branch or service you’re interested in.
Its Online Banking Services
Even if your local NBC branch closed on Civic Holiday, NBC’s online banking is available 24/7.
How To Confirm Your Local Branch Hours and Other Details
To verify the operating hours of the National Bank of Canada the Civic Holiday, you can use the following methods:
- Official Website: Visit the National Bank of Canada’s official website at www.nbc.ca. Look for a section or page dedicated to operating hours or holiday schedules. The website is regularly updated with accurate information regarding branch hours and holiday closures.
- Branch Locator: Use the branch locator tool on the National Bank of Canada’s website. The branch locator provides a comprehensive list of all bank branches, along with their addresses, contact details, and operating hours. You can access this tool at Branch Locator.
- Customer Service: Contact the National Bank of Canada’s customer service for the most up-to-date information on operating hours. You can reach their customer service team at 1-888-835-6281. Make sure to inquire specifically about the operating hours for the Civic Holiday.
The National Bank of Canada, commonly known as NBC, is a cornerstone in the world of finance, not just within the borders of Canada, but on an international scale as well. Its roots are deeply embedded in the Canadian soil, having been established in 1859, and it has since flourished into a financial powerhouse with a reach extending to numerous countries across the globe.
NBC’s headquarters are nestled in Montreal, Quebec, but its influence and services span far beyond. Over the decades, the bank has experienced significant growth and expansion, evolving into a financial institution of considerable stature and influence in the global banking landscape.
The National Bank of Canada is not merely a bank in the traditional sense. It is a comprehensive financial hub, providing a broad spectrum of services that go beyond the realm of standard banking. Its offerings encompass personal and commercial banking, wealth management, and a suite of corporate and investment banking services. This wide-ranging portfolio enables NBC to meet the diverse financial needs of its clients, offering them a one-stop solution for their financial requirements.
How To Contact?
To contact the National Bank of Canada, you can use the following channels:
- Phone Numbers:
- General Inquiries: 1-888-4-TELNAT (1-888-483-5628)
- Credit Cards: 1-888-622-2783
- Mortgage Loans: 1-877-281-0144
- Investments and Brokerage Services: 1-800-363-351
- Contact Us Page:
- You can find it at https://www.nbc.ca/en/contact-us.html. This page offers a contact form where you can submit your queries or requests.
- The National Bank of Canada’s official website is https://www.nbc.ca.
- Branch Locator:
- The bank provides a branch locator tool on their website that helps you find the nearest branch or ATM. You can access it at https://www.nbc.ca/en/personal/branch-atm.html.
- Social Media:
Julie R McCrea is an eLearning and Employment Project Specialist, author, and advocate for newcomers to Canada. With over 20 years in adult education, she contributes insightful Canadian Cultural articles to various platforms, including civicholiday.org. Julie’s passion for innovative learning approaches and her belief in education as the great equalizer shine through her work. She manages the EMCN Job Ready YouTube channel and is a vocal supporter of the LGBTQ2S+ community.
More To Consider
Wanted to know About Other Banks, Visit Our Banks Page